Thursday, November 20, 2008

Monkeying around?


Ok- so it has been a while since I last posted anything.

I've not been doing much- well, as not-much as I can do with 4 children.

We've been able to have some fun times monkeying around lately. All that sugar from Halloween that we have *still* been consuming has left our body in extremes highs- followed by the all familiar sugar crash.
Picture 4 kids, all crazily bouncing off of couches- walls, balls, screaming, shrieking,laughing evil laughs..... followed by crying, more screaming, bleeding, bruising, and bumped.
Yup- that's been my house since the first day of November!
I'm not sure why we even allow that dreaded holiday really!
No kidding!

So on the topic of monkeying around I thought I'd post this cute cake I made recently. I loved making this thing and think it turned out so cute! All my kids decided this is the cake THEY want for THEIR birthday.

For those who are curious- it's a wondermold sitting on an 8" cake, followed by a mini ball pan for he head and a fondant "cone" smothered in icing and covered in fondant. Of course, cardboard is placed though-out as well as dowls and one big dowel through the whole thing.
Everything else is fondant too.

Well daddy took the huge bag of candy t work today and I say "good-bye! good riddens!" Now maybe our house can get back to semi-peaceful!

Which brings me to the monkey cake

No comments: