Saturday, July 24, 2010

EMS Cake


I'm so happy to finally be able to create my first cake in Michigan!

This was done for a company who makes medical supplies- my husband works for them and wanted to treat his team- plus, I needed to get feedback on a few new flavors to add to my menu.


The company colors are used on this cake, all fondant, and the ambulance is created with Rice Krispie Treats, then covered in buttercream and fondant.

All and all it was the perfect cake for this company and I was glad to get back to feeling sort of normal again after a very difficult month.


I look forward to more MI cakes in my future!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi i was wondering where you are located here in kalamazoo. i love how all your cakes look. their amazing. please email me back, i am really interested in getting a cake made for my baby shower in september. thank you. my name is selena.

sjgarcia22@gmail.com

Gina B said...

Pretty cakes! nice blog.