Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Micky


Ok, so here is one of the cutest cakes I did over the weekend.
Talk about a bunch of little tiny parts to be made! Wow!

I love how it turned out, although I did have some trouble as one of the cakes I baked fell apart, I had to rebake at the last minute pushing all the other decorating out too- which was a push since I had other cakes scheduled. Alas, it all turned out fine after a few nervous breakdowns. :) I also made a cute little smash cake but forgot to snap a photo before I boxed it up. Maybe the recipient has a photo they could send me?

Today I am off to shop fo a comfy outfit to wear home from the hospital, and I am busy making a big stack of meals to be frozen so that we have food when I am unable to cook.

Tomorrow I'll be posting a picture of a simple cake I did but it was oh-so-cute!

No comments: