Friday, August 7, 2009

Shark week!


We've been watching lots of Discovery channel this week. You see, it's Shark week-- where the network decided that they'd try to scare everybody on the planet away from the oceans of the world.

I suppose for some it is fascinating, but for me me it's just downright terrifying. My hubby is an ocean lover and dreams of one day soon living on a remote island, where he can dive, surf and eat ocean creatures to his hearts desire. He seems to think that watching these "fascinating" shows will one day get me on board for his dream- ha! I love the BEACH- but that's where the love stops. I am a land- mountain lover.

I had an interesting order for a 16 yr old girls birthday recently. I never asked the story behind this but I guess this girl is one who loves great whites and finds them fascinating. Either that or dad was playing a really mean joke to help her ring in her big day!
This cake is as close to a shark as I hope I ever get.... and after watching the creatures all week, it was also spot on realistic, if I do say so myself!

No comments: