Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Corporate cake


What a week! Last week we decided on a last minute vacation to see family in TN. I had to shift all of my cakes that were due last weekend and I very much appreciate those who were willing to allow me to make their cakes a little earlier then first planned.

The break was much needed for my hubby who's been stressed at work lately.

We've found driving at night is the only way to go with 4 kiddos in the car, less stops, less whining, less fighting!

Before we left I had this corporate cake due. Make to look just like the company's logo ( a forklift).

The cake were make using sheet cakes, then carved. Logo cakes aren't SUPER exciting and are rarely adorable, but this cake turned out great and the company loved serving it to their clients.

1 comment:

angieelsea said...

Do you have the recipe for the forklift cake? My husband just received a promotion for warehouse manager at a cold storage facility and I wanted to surprise him with the cake at work one night. My email address is angieelsea@hotmail.com