Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to school!




Yay! The sheer thought that summer is over is both exciting and exhausting for me. I will (starting tomorrow!) only have 2 of my children home with me during the day. This is both good and bad. As a mommy, it is nice to be able to have the older kids there to help and watch the younger ones, however, all the bickering that has been going on in my home the last couple of weeks has almost driven me to insanity!
We also have many personal things going on at the moment so I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.
In honor of back to school I am posting a "teachers" cake- all edible of course, along with a few pictures of our kids this summer.
As for me... I'm dreaming of pumpkin and cinnamon, nutmeg and squash.... falling leaves and apple butter- almost time to switch to my fall cake menu!! Recipes will be coming soon.

No comments: